Review of Nivea visage sparkling glow day cream

Hello everyone, 

Today I am going to review Nivea Sparking Glow day cream.I had purchased this cream some 8 or 9 months before.And have been using it on and off since then.So now I am in a position to review this.

    I am not into Whitening and all.But who doesn't want a beautiful glowing skin?Also,I had slight acne marks which I wanted to reduce so I got this cream.

 Description:

White Crystalline
Technology, Reduces
Melanin Production, UV
Protection Filters.

 Price:290 for 50 ml

 Packaging:The cream comes sealed with a silver flap which needs to be removed before using the cream.It comes with a white box which I threw away.

My experience:
   I have acne prone combination skin so I am quite careful about choosing skincare products.This cream is quite light textured.Its really Moisturising,so oily skin people should use a less amount.
   It makes my oily-combination skin slightly greasy within an hour.So if one is applying this while going out,setting up with powder is a must.As far as glow is concerned,my skin did glow a bit but not what I expected.However,I did not use this twice a day as mentioned,because of its slightly greasy texture.When I started using it regularly,I noticed some small acne on my cheeks after that I stopped.Since then I have been using it on and off.It is not a must have cream,one may easily skip this one.If you have dry skin,you may give it a try.

 Pros:
1-Inexpensive
2-Light textured
3-Quite Moisturising   
4-Imparts little bit glow

  Cons:
1-Not suitable for oily skin
2-No spf
  3-Makes skin greasy

Rating:B

Will I repurchase:No I won't be repurchasing this cream again as I want to try other brands.

Do I recommend:Dry skin Girls can give it a try.

   Stay tuned I'll be posting more.Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....