Oriflame essentials 5 in 1 fairness Cream Review

 Hiii lovelies,

Today I am reviewing a cream from Oriflame.I have always been very keen about the brand Oriflame.This is my first product from this brand.As soon as I got to know a consultant I ordered this cream along with a kajal and foundation as well.Reviews of remaining products coming soon.






PACKAGING:

It comes in a tub packaging with a seal.The packaging is travel friendly but unhygienic.



PRICE : The price is 299 but I got it at 259 since it was on discount that time.



MY EXPERIENCE:

I have sensitive combination skin.As of now because of winter my skin ia quite dry.I ordered this cream as it looked tempting.The tag of fairness cream didn't appeal to me but I wanted to make my skin tan free.I am using this cream since around a week.I would say this cream is suitable for oily skin or more appropriately this is a cream to be used in summer.I have used this under makeup also and it doesn't makes my face greasy.


It has a very light texture.Gets absorbed within seconds and does not make my skin greasy,It didn't broke me out.I have used this cream twice a day but it failed to keep my akin hydrated.I started to develop dry patches and I had to switch on to another cream.This doesn't provide enough moisturisation for dry skin.However if your skin is oily then this would be your perfect day cream.As far as fairness is concerned I did not see any change in my complexion.Though its unrealistic to expect any change.It has a beautiful fragrance which is very mild and doesn't bother my sensitive nose.

Overall, an average experience for me.

Final conclusion:Its a lightweight cream which gets absorbed in a jiffy.Can be used under makeup since its non greasy.Go for it if you have combination to oily skin. Skip it if you have very dry skin. The only drawback is that it has to be purchased only through an Oriflame consultant..

Will I re purchase: Maybe in summer.

Stay tuned...take care

Comments

  1. Lovely review dear.. but Oriflame skincare doesnt work great on me!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea true.. i bought the Oriflame optimals oxygen boost.. have been trying since 4months.. no changes yet ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea true.. i bought the Oriflame optimals oxygen boost.. have been trying since 4months.. no changes yet ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it make a whitish cast on face? Like that of the ponds white beauty??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Review of Nivea visage sparkling glow day cream