Pond's white beauty BB+ Fairness Cream Review

Heyyy everyone,

 I am reviewing the pond's white beauty BB+ Fairness cream today.Getting back to my hobby feels great.Although am still in the learning stage of blogging....LOL
I have recently given my final graduation exams and I am way too bored now sitting at home.During my college days I have used a lot of foundations and BB creams and this was a part of that collection.


Let's see how it fared on me.



DESCRIPTION:

Helps reveal your perfect natural look.

The first all in one BB+ fairness cream spf 30PA++ from Pond's that works from outside and inside.This unique skin colour matching fairness cream gives you a natural looking instant glow on the outside while working from deep inside.For a perfect and glowing look everyday. 

Pond's white beauty BB+ Fairness SPF 30 PA++ is specially designed for Indian skin & helps give you.

* instant natural glow on outside. 

* Lightens your skin and spots from inside. 

*Evens skin tone. 

*With spf 30 for sun protection. 

*No clogging of pores.

*Light non oily texture. 
  

PRICE: RS 99 FOR 9 GMS

PACKAGING:

It comes in a white and pink colored tube with silver cap.The tube has a very small nozzle which dispenses the cream easily. 

MY EXPERIENCE:

Well to be very honest I haven't used this BB cream for a long time.The reason behind this is that it makes my skin dry...really verrry dry.I have very sensitive skin but being a curious cat i try all the products available in the market and at the end suffer.Ponds white beauty fairness cream never suited me still I bought this because its a BB cream.It has a light texture, spreads easily and gets absorbed with a little bit white cast.It has a very fresh floral fragrance.It has only one shade which will be too dark for fair and because of white cast won't suit the dusky too.As far as coverage is concerned, it has low coverage like many other BB creams.It doesn't cover dark circles and spots easily and a concealer is needed. 
   
   I used this cream the first time without a moisturiser and the end result was horrible.My skin was dry and it stuck all over the dry patches and it burned as well.Still I thought this might be because of my dry skin.I wore it for around 4 hours and after I washed my face my skin was completely parched and dry and I got an allergy from the first use itself.I had no choice except to go to a dermatologist and get treated.After that I still dared to use it when my skin was good but with a good moisturiser.This time it made my skin dry as well but it was considerably acceptable.I never used it after that as I am too scared now.

Overall, a bad experience. 

FINAL VERDICT:

A simple BB cream with very less coverage which is not suitable for dry skin.May not suit sensitive skin.

Use it on your risk and knowledge. 

DO I RECOMMEND/WILL I RE PURCHASE: 

You may try it if you have oily skin..I will NEVER re purchase this. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken dreams and all about it....

Review of Nivea visage sparkling glow day cream